Thursday, November 11, 2010

"Elementary... my Dear Christie"

Ok well, I decided not to make this post another Disney one. This post is a tribute to one of my favorite video game femme fatales...










Christie Allen from DOA: Dead or Alive series. The beautiful Platinum Blonde, British Assassin.

This is definitely not the first post she was mentioned on here. A while back did a double page spread of her with the rest of the DOA girls.

I drew this simple sketch of Christie while sitting on a deck upstate, back in May.

Last night I figured it's been long overdue that I drew Christie, full figure, and super hot looking. I'll never forget what grabbed my attention when Dead or Alive Xtreme Volleyball came out... in the video intro where Christie disrobes
revealing her full nude behind while skinny dipping.
The Result and Inspiration was this sketch...

I had a lot of fun coloring this one!!! Definitely more Christie sketches as well as other DOA babes to come!!!

No comments: