Sunday, January 24, 2010

Yoe, Check these Sketches out!

Went to Craig Yoe's drawing session in Peekskill, NY for the first time. For once I was in a class I was guaranteed a great looking model.... in such a long time. And there wasn't too many damn 1 minute poses and more long poses which made it worth while.

I uploaded this one short pose pic cause Amy the model was posed in front of a mirror and I had tried to put her reflection in within the 5 minute time span.

20 Minute Sketch
Doing this 25 minute reclining pose was more than enough time for me and I actually felt relaxed not worrying about time.

Mine and everybody's favorite sketch... that I did today. Once I finished the the sketch i decide to have fun with by throwing the cigar and replace the dangling earrings with hoops. Well thing was when i made the sketch she reminded me of one of my favorite video game characters of British Assassin, Christie

from the DOA: Dead or Alive series.

No comments: