Saturday, January 24, 2009

Rebirth of Venus.

As you've all seen in my first blog post I did a painting of Sandro Botticelli's "The Birth of Venus" only with a Florence background. I've always been a fan of the original painting, the Character and Greek/Roman Mythology itself. I'm putting a Greek Mythology planned book dummy based on a series of Mythology stories I enjoyed. Here are a few character designs.

Venus / Aphrodite

I made her look like Botticelli's version and facial features of an actress who played her on a recently cancelled great show.

Psyche

(I have to make her good enough to make goddess of love jealous)

Anyways most of you know that I love to include myself in my work but I cannot decide which god I should have portray me.

Here are the choices Post your choice:
*Adult Cupid / Eros god of love (Lead male)
The rest are cameos
*Ares (god of war)
*Hercules
*Young Zeus
*Pygmalion (if included)
*Hermes /Mercury

No comments: