Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Daisy Dukes it Out!!!

I have always been a huge fan of Catherine Bach aka Daisy Duke from "The Dukes of Hazzard" TV show.


Two and a half years ago I got to meet her, and she still looked beautiful in her 50s.


Now before i started uploading my pin-ups I had a "Sketchbook of Hot Babes" one thing I did was if was going to meet a female celeb I would sketch a picture of them and make them sign my Sketch. What I did was a colorized my sketch in Photoshop and gave them a copy.
Catherine was very overwhelmed with what I showed her and gave her.


and this is what she had to write on my sketch,
Frank,
Thank you for your Beautiful Sketch. I think you are so talented!! Good Luck & Never Give Up!!

Love Catherine Bach,
Daisy Duke.

I would end up meeting Catherine again in November of that year and I made her another..


Since I started a brand new sketch book There was no way i can kick off a new book without a sketch of Catherine and I went for an ultimate sexy sketch.


I based it off a painting by Gil Elvgren but i made the legs visible. And added a clothesline with her Daisy Dukes hanging to dry.

Catherine was one of the sweetest celebs I ever met and her inspiring words helped me stay focus. Believe it or not she is someone I owe a special thanks to.

No comments: