Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm a Kat person....sorta!

Well actually I'm a dog person, but I'm not referrin to pet cats, I'm referring to Kat Von D! Yes the beautiful tattoo artist of LA Ink.

I got to meet her last month and I put up a hell of a fight to meet her. I begged my boss to let me out early that day, so i jumped a train and ferry tot he city and they only cut off 10 people behind me on the line and looks like i was gonna meet her.
About 7:10pm we're liek 2 stores away cops and security tells us that she signing anymore autograpsh or takin anymore pics. So i totally lost it I mean I left work and came all the way to the city for nuthing. So i decided me and the person next to me would hang out in the store and pretend to browse around and maybe snag a quick autograph/and or picture. I figured I had nothing to lose cause Meredith woulve gotten off the train nearby after she finished nightclass. So i waited by the steps waited waited waited while kat sighend for th epeopel they let up. And we kept begging th eguys to lets us up and we were giving them dramatic stories and stuff. I did ask if it was possible if Kat could sign a few extra 8 X10 that they can give to us. It actually worked!!!!

However I was still not fully satisfied with just 2 autographs (I snatched another ) I wanted to meet Kat and if i'm lucky get a picture with her.

So after waiting almost 80 minutes they finally decide to let me and 7 others upstairs to meet Kat. ALLELULIAH!!!!!



One thing was I felt so bad cause every favorite celeb I meet I give sketches to, and i had none but promised her for next time.

Here's a warm up sketch i did.....

And the sketch of her I've been wanting to do but this is more a first draft. I figured what better way to make a pin-up artist into the 1st pin-up and I'm not talking about Marilyn, Bette Davis or Bettie Page. I'm talking Venus.

No comments: